- Home /
- Pathology Blood Slides Vertical Carousel 18-Levels
Model Group Design
Model Group Properties:
9' 1" (109")
6' 0" (72")
3' 1" (37")
Number of Trays
Base construction consists of a proven frame with bearing chain guidance. The single part side frames are completely welded. Distance frames and supports are bolted firmly to the side frames. This allows easy handling for transportation and quick assembly at the customer's site at low costs. A high-quality powder coating increases service life. The unit’s main structural support comes from the robust chain guides, which transfer the entire load to the floor via the frame. In order to minimize the surface pressure on the floor, the unit has a large supporting base.
- The machine's sheet metal cladding acts as a grid construction and carries part of the weight
- The lowest front panel can be removed for service
- In order to minimize the danger of injuries, the corner angles are designed in an aesthetically appealing rounded shape.
- The carriers are attached to the transport/roller chain by means of a system with four variable supporting arms. The chain itself has a 7:1 safety factor against breakage. An additional roller lever ensures that the carriers always remain horizontal and provide extra support.
- The multi purpose (universal) carrier – a folded metal casing with half sided lid is welded to the side panels. Two additional U profiles provide the necessary torsional and bending stiffness. A standard feature of the carriers is the universal grid of indexing holes that make them ready for all application requirements.
- Standard Power Supply: 110V / 1~ / 60Hz
- Fuse: 16 AMP Delay
- Electronics located behind the bottom access panel.
|Category Name||Family Name||Type Name||Quantity|
|Model||Width||Depth||Height||Weight||Loaded Weight||Average Access Time||Carriers||Trays||Slides|
|SSG-115-1310N||71.26"||36.4"||86.6"||2469 lbs||6343 lbs||4.6 seconds||13||286||274,560|
|SSG-115-1410N||71.26"||36.4"||88.6"||2580 lbs||6752 lbs||5 seconds||14||308||295,680|
|SSG-115-1510N||71.26"||36.4"||94.5"||2716 lbs||7186 lbs||5.4 seconds||15||330||316,800|
|SSG-115-1610N||71.26"||36.4"||98.4"||2841 lbs||7609 lbs||5.7 seconds||16||352||337,920|
|SSG-115-1710N||71.26"||36.4"||104.3"||2978 lbs||8044 lbs||6.1 seconds||17||374||359,040|
|SSG-115-1810N||71.26"||36.4"||108.3"||3099 lbs||8463 lbs||6.4 seconds||18||396||380,160|
|SSG-115-1910N||71.26"||36.4"||114.2"||3236 lbs||8898 lbs||6.8 seconds||19||418||401,280|
|SSG-115-2010N||71.26"||36.4"||118.1"||3359 lbs||9319 lbs||7.1 seconds||20||440||422,400|
|SSG-115-2110N||71.26"||36.4"||124"||3498 lbs||9756 lbs||7.5 seconds||21||462||443,520|
|SSG-115-2210N||71.26"||36.4"||128"||3635 lbs||10191 lbs||7.9 seconds||22||484||464,640|